TOURS – We love to give tours and educational talks of our store and kitchen and talk about all things chocolate… You are welcome to come by anytime for an informal tour; our staff is friendly and our production areas are easily viewed by the public. If you would like to schedule a formal tour/presentation for groups up to 12 people, please contact us.
EVENTS – We also love to have groups and private parties at our store, please contact us if you are interested in having an intimate setting for your event, meeting, book club, music jam or private party. Upcoming Events:
- Title: The Coffee Connoisseur Series; The Basics of Coffee
- Date: 1/21/18
- Time: 11am – 12:30pm
- Event Cost: $40 per person
- Includes a $20 gift card for breakfast at El Moro Tavern
- Event only (no breakfast) price is $25 per person
- Description: Desert Sun Coffee’s Head of Production, Zach Ray will lead a discussion about the basics of coffee. This is an introductory event to coffee, discussing the basics of coffee origins, the roasting process, tasting coffee, and how to make a great cup of coffee at home. ACC uses Desert Sun Coffee Roasters exclusively for our coffee & espresso drinks, as well as in our chocolate inclusions. Guests will have ample time to discuss all things coffee, see the roasting process and ask questions about the process of making great coffee. Tastings of several different styles and roasts of coffee will be offered and all guests will receive a bag of Desert Sun Coffee and a single origin, bean-to-bar “Highline” Chocolate Bar; Bolivian. Both ACC and DSCR will also have giveaways of product and/or schwag. *ACC Retail store will be closed to the general public during the hours of the event.
- Purchase Tickets HERE or at Animas Chocolate Company.